It seems that NeverSink is well on his way to full recovery after last year’s unfortunate biking mishap. So well, in fact, that he’s even managed to release a new version of his much appreciated Itemfilter, followed by a swift hotfix.
The update focuses on Path of Exile’s latest economy trends, targeting uniques, divination cards, prophecies (new) and fossils, while completely revamping Shaper/Elder economy tiering.
Full 6.65 changelog below:
- Added a small prophecy tierlist. It currently only features T1 and T2 prophecies.
- Improved and launched the Shaper/Elder tiering pipeline. The filter should be much more reliable (and strict) when it comes to shaper/elder tiering.
- Adjusted the Unique and Divi cards tierlists
- T1 Shaper/Elder items now make the Divine Orb tier noise, instead of the exalted orb noise. They get to keep the white background for now.
- Elder Maps now correctly make the Divine Orb tier noise.
- Improved the fossil tiering a tiny bit
- Non-unique 6L body armors now only make the exalted orb noise if they’re not corrupted. Corrupted body armours make the divine orb noise.
- Slightly improved the highlighting of magic items with certain mod combinations
- Overqualitied equipment items are now only highlighted at 29+ quality, since hillock can provide a 28% quality improvement (+ fossils).
- Other minor adjustments.
NeverSink has also hinted at the possibility of a self-updating utility for his itemfilter.