Latest batch of patch notes is upon us, now covering 3.5.2. Look forward to some Mastermind lore, cheaper Hideout decorations, more minimap icons, bug fixes and more.
The update should take place within 2 days. The notes below are not final, but the post will be updated should additional improvements and fixes pop up.
Original 3.5.2 Patch Notes:
- Added Mastermind lore objects to each safehouse as well as The Forbidden Vault.
- Added minimap icons to the Map Device and Crafting Bench.
- Added minimap icons to Incursion Temple Altars.
- Reduced the favour cost of many hideout decorations. We are looking at introducing other avenues for earning favour for players who are deeply engaged in hideout creation.
- Entering the Azurite Mine from your hideout once again creates portals for party members to follow you through.
- Control + clicking on an item in a “Trapped Stash” safehouse reward minigame now places that item on your cursor.
- Reduced the intensity of the Storm Brand and Armageddon Brand visual effects.
- You can now recover items that were placed in old crafting benches by typing /recoveroldcraftingbenchitem while in a town or hideout. If there are recoverable items, it will place one of them on your cursor.
- Fixed a bug preventing various Betrayal encounters from spawning in the Belly of the Beast areas.
- Fixed a bug where Fortification encounters could spawn inside objects in Shrine Map and The Lunaris Temple Level 2, making it impossible to fight the Betrayal targets.
- Fixed a bug where the healing buff from a Healing Totem in a Fortification encounter was not removed if the Betrayal target ran too far away from the Healing Totem.
- Fixed a rare bug where Thane Jorgin could become immune to all damage.
- Fixed a bug where Zana’s Unique Map missions contained monsters at the wrong level for cases where the Monster Level did not match the Map Tier.
- Fixed a bug where various prophecies were able to trigger when entering Elder and Elder Guardians’ arenas, but would not spawn anything.
- Fixed a bug where the “Allies Cannot Die” modifier was not being removed when capturing a Bestiary beast.
- Fixed a bug where characters which had a free respec available were not able to take a Book of Reform from Eramir.
- Fixed a bug where global chat could be toggled on automatically after you had toggled it off.
- Fixed a rare bug where some players did not receive the default hideout decorations when creating a new hideout for the first time.
- Fixed various cases of incorrect map icon art throughout the Atlas of Worlds.
- Fixed three instance crashes.
Additional Patch Notes:
- Alva no longer closes active Time Portals if you get close to a different Incursion Altar.
- Fixed a bug where The Plaguemaw III prophecy could trigger in hideouts, causing hostile monsters to spawn.
- Fixed a bug where offering three of the same Unique Map to a vendor offered nothing in return.
- Fixed a bug where Raised Spectre health could snapshot.
- The number of Legendary (red) and Unique beasts that you can have in your Bestiary at one time is now capped at 1,000. You may have up to 1,100 total beasts. This has been changed to fix rare cases where some players were unable to capture yellow beasts as their Bestiary was full.