If you’ve invested thousands of hours in Path of Exile and have a deep fascination in tinkering with your very own builds, why not share your knowledge with the world? We’d love to expand our database with more builds, guides and useful information, and you may be just the guy/gal we’re looking for!
- Clean and simple, you’ll be creating guides.
- Your main priority will be builds, but there will be plenty of opportunities to work on guides covering gameplay, League mechanics, etc.
- You’ll be expected to update and maintain your guides as required by patches.
- You’ll respond to feedback and comments left on your guides, and make the necessary changes to your guides based on said feedback whenever necessary.
- Strong command of the English language, especially in written form. While native speakers are preferred, all are welcome to apply.
- Deep understanding of Path of Exile, its mechanics and current meta.
- Generating a steady flow of content, with frequent updates or new builds.
- At least 18 years of age.
- This is a paid position with a revenue sharing agreement (on all content created by the applicant), which will be explained and discussed in later stages of the recruitment process.
So, how does it sound? If you’re excited to give it a try and feel you’d be a good fit for the position, then go ahead and send us an application over at email@example.com. There’s no strict format for applying (we will be treating all correspondence as part of your application), and after a short reviewing period will get back to the top choices to conduct an interview.
Lastly, while there is no deadline for applications, this post will be updated once we’ve decided on our new writer!