Path of Exile 3.7.4 is on its way and brings us the comfort of stackable fossils among other quality of life improvements and bug fixes.
The update should go live by the end of the work week for PC, with console version soon to follow.
Full patch notes below:
- Common Delve Fossils can now be stacked up to 20. Rare Delve Fossils can now be stacked up to 10. All Delve Fossils can be stacked up to 5,000 in the wildcard slots of a Currency Stash Tab.
- The amount of Rage that you have is now displayed as a numerical value above your Mana Globe.
- Exclamation marks above NPCs can now also be seen on the minimap.
- Fixed a bug introduced in patch 3.7.0 where the “+x% to Fire Resistance while on Low Life” modifier found on Rise of the Phoenix was not working.
- Fixed a bug where Cyclone and Righteous Fire’s area of effect was visibly scaling with Character Size. This has no functional effect on its area of effect.
- Fixed a bug where the visual indicators in the Vaal Oversoul encounters did not always match where damage would be dealt.
- Fixed a bug where, if two Legion Historic Jewels were altering a Keystone passive and one of them would result in the Keystone being Dance with Death, while the other jewel was actually the one altering the Keystone (to something other than Dance with Death), you would be unable to equip a helmet.
- Fixed a bug where Shaper dialogue would play when a Shaper Guardian fragment dropped from Legion sources.
- Fixed a bug where channelled skills could sometimes fail to deal damage while on Predictive networking mode.
- Fixed a bug where using a skill that shared a cooldown with other skills (such as Molten Shell and Steelskin) then quickly disabling that skill (such as by reducing your attributes) would cause the cooldown to pause until you re-enabled the skill that was used.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur during the Elder encounter.
- Fixed three instance crashes.