The third ExileCon 2019 qualifier race will take place several hours from now, this time hosted by Method’s Zizaran!
First place in the HCSSF race will make an appearance on the ExileCon main stage for the grand finale with a full VIP travel and accommodations package. You can learn more about the race, prizes and format here, and below we’ve listed our top 5 build picks for the occasion!
- The Lacerate Gladiator Build is a very promising choice for the race! Lacerate can reach great heights on a tight budget, achieving as much as ~2.5 million DPS in average gear. Despite its quick and cheap start, the Lacerate Gladiator can become a proper end-game giant that can deal with virtually any boss and clear with ease.
- The Lightning Trapper Saboteur Build specializes in throwing hard-hitting, lightning-based traps to destroy both bosses and entire packs. Lightning trap Lightning Trap will be your drug of choice, with Lightning Spire Trap on a big cooldown for powerful takedowns. Gearing mostly focuses on pieces with life and elemental resistances, but is as a whole lax with its requirements.
- The Essence Drain/Contagion and Blight Trickster is the very build which took Furty to 5th rank in Legion’s SSF League. One of the most meta builds in Legion, the Essence Drain/ Contagion and Blight Trickster features exceptional clear speed and experience per hour rates, feels extremely safe and is an all-round great choice for most types of content.
- The Bleed Earthquake Gladiator deals tons of Physical damage, choosing Earthquake for its go-to attack. Good at handling all kinds of content, the Bleed Earthquake Gladiator inflicts heavy Bleed effects upon foes and relies on Leap Slam to move freely. Blood Rage will also be accompanying you wherever you go.
- The Impale Cleave Champion is a purely physical melee build, requiring no rares or hard-to-obtain gear. The Impale Cleave Champion utilizes two-handed swords, Leap Slam, Cleave and Cleave’s Overwhelming Odds in order to quickly make good work of packs and bosses alike.
Good luck, Exile!