The newest Path of Exile league, Expedition , is upon us and launches .
Expedition is a loot-centered league, in which the main mechanic is choosing whether or not you want to dig up ancestors and their valuables through explosions. Obviously, the more explosions you get going simultaneously, the ore monsters you’ll encounter and the better your rewards will be.
We’d like to give you a few recommendation of what we believe to be some of the strongest league starter builds (although any build tagged as a League Starter and updated for 3.15, so most of them, is a very solid choice):
- Detonate Dead Necromancer – A powerhouse build which even though it got changed a tiny bit will still blast everything in its path into oblivion.
- Storm Brand Elementalist – a build that is in its prime with the new changes to the Ascendancy and gets all of its defenses from items/skill gems allowing for an easy transition from leveling to midgame and beyond.
- Dominating Blow Guardian – A Ghazzy favorite offering you a really strong build both in terms of tankiness and damage. If you’ve never played aroudn with the Dominating Blow skill, this league might be the one!
- Toxic Rain DoT Trickster – this build remains a really solid starter, even though gems got changed significantly. More so than before, it requires less items to achieve its scaling making it an exquisite first build for the league.
- Raise Spectre Necromancer – Raise Spectre builds are still some of the strongest league starters that exist. This guide covers everything you need to know about starting out as Spectres on a budget and scaling them into the late game.
- Dark Pact Necromancer – If smooth league-starting is your desire, this remains an excellent build to do that with. What’s more, with enough budget, you can scale up to extreme levels in the end-game.
- Caustic Arrow CI Trickster – a reliable league starter, viable in all leagues including SSF and SSFHC. Minimally affected by patch notes and still capable of all boss content, choosing this reliable bosser to face up against the Taskmaster is a wise choice indeed.
- Dark Pact Necromancer – This Dark Pact necromancer is set out to be a very fun option if you’re looking for something alternative. Dark Pact scales in a special way but this Necromancer setup really pushes a character to its limit and brings you a very well balanced build.
We wish you all good luck!