Passive Skill Tree
Surplus points should be used to fill out Large Cluster Jewels in each of the three Large Jewel Sockets that have been taken. Look for Overlord, Devastator, Weight Advantage, Drive the Destruction, Fuel the Fight, and Martial Prowess. You will not have enough remaining skill points to get three notables on every Cluster Jewel, so it is fine to have a superfluous notable on each Jewel that you don’t talent in to. Each Cluster Jewel should have that we will place standard jewels into. You should try to get one of each notable for their unique benefits, then stack Weight Advantage for damage with remaining notables.
Important notes regarding the Passive Skill Tree:
- Iron Grip and Point Blank and incredibly important and should be acquired as soon as possible, as both have enormous influence on the DPS of Molten Strike.
- If you do not have a Cluster Jewel with Fuel the Fight, be sure to put a into the Life and Mana Leech node that leads towards Vitality Point, or you will encounter Mana issues.
- If you do not have Cluster Jewels yet but are deep into the endgame you should put surplus points towards the Constitution wheel.
- you can path upwards from the fork near Elemental Overload — three point investment — to reach Avatar of Fire.
- Leave Jewel sockets ( Large Jewel sockets for Cluster Jewels) for last, or until you can afford top-tier regular Jewels.
Molten Strike is the only damaging skill in the build, forming the basis of all our clear and single target.
Molten Strike 6-Link
- Molten Strike
- Awakened Multistrike Support
- Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks Support
- Combustion Support
- Awakened Fire Penetration Support
- Slower Projectiles Support
Mobility & Utility Link
This build has enough Attack Speed that Faster Attacks Support isn’t necessary, but should be used for leveling and early mapping before you have achieved critical mass. Enduring Cry is used for instant Endurance Charge generation and as a defensive tool if you are in a tight spot.
This link will automatically apply Flammability to everything hitting you, furthering your damage output.
Vaal Molten Shell 3-Link
This link adds a lot of defense but has to be manually cast by the player. Blood Rage is used to further Attack Speed and generate Frenzy Charges, and should be kept active at all times.