- Brutal Fervour
- Endless Hunger
- Impact, Overwhelm, or Bane of Legends
- Impact is recommended if you are still in the early/mid game. Overall it will offer the best clear speeds for standard mapping due to its effective area increase and helpful Accuracy injection.
- Overwhelm is a massive crit and damage boost and our recommended choice once you are fully into Swords and Critical Strike. It offers superb capability for both clearing juiced maps and bossing and is a great all-round choice.
- Bane of Legends will provide the best pure bossing capability and is an option to replace Overwhelm in very niche situations, or if you want to use this character exclusively to kill end-game bosses.
With Glorious Vanity
- Bane of Legends
Deal with the Bandits Reward
In most situations we recommend that you . This build can be a bit starved for Resistances in the late game and the multiplier feeds perfectly into our crit-stacking nature. The mana regeneration is also required if you are using rings with the “Channelling Skills Have -3 to Total Mana Cost” craft, as your Cyclone will still cost 2 Mana (or around 18 Mana per second with 9 Attacks per Second).
- Soul of Solaris remains one of the supreme choices for defense when properly upgraded, preventing crit chains against your character and reducing rogue-wave elemental damage.
- Soul of Lunaris is an option for a little extra movement speed and clear.
- Soul of Gruthkul is the best choice.
- Soul of Yugul is the best choice for Uber Elder.