- Make sure you have this version of PoB, it’s the only one updated regularly.
- When you are comparing your character against the PoB provided, make sure to match everything up in the Settings tab. If you don’t the numbers are meaningless.
All of my builds are broken down into stages to make the upgrade path easier. This build has a minimal tree and gear changes between each stage.
Leaguestart PoB – This is for either a fresh league or a start with zero currency.
A five linked Carcass Jack is the only big expense. Atziri's Step is also a good league start choice as they’re pretty easy to get. The rest of our setup is cheap rares, always look for armour/evade bases where possible. Make sure to start crafting your Topaz and Sapphire flasks for maximum charge generation.
Our attack is now socketed in a Skin of the Loyal. We have the beginnings of a cluster jewel setup. Once you get leech from the large cluster, you can remove the leech wheel above Ranger area as well as a few other points near the Scion area. Overleech comes from Glorious Vanity. The Overflowing Chalice helps with charge sustain early on. Flasks should be nicely crafted by now. You’re looking for increased charge recovery on your Topaz Flask and Sapphire Flask as well as using an Enkindling Orb for maximum increased charge recovery. Since you never touch these flasks it’s ok to go for charge recovery and reduced effect.
When you get a Skin of the Lords with Elemental Overload, the left side of the tree can be removed and points put into an Impossible Escape jewel for Wind Dancer. Crafting upgrades for Boots, Helm, Gloves and Amulet will be required. Boots especially should be worked on because they give us half of our ailment immunity. Glove implicits are also important and very easy.
This build uses only 3 masteries.
- Flask Mastery: Utility Flasks gain 1 Charge every 3 seconds. This is the first mastery I go for since Explosive Concoction uses our topaz and sapphire flask the more charge recovery the better.
- Life Mastery: +50 to maximum Life. This is a no brainer more life = good
6-Link Explosive ConcoctionThis is the general setup I run with Skin of the Lords and the general set up is RRRGGB however the Inspiration Support can be changed later if you have the money to Awakened Greater Multiple Projectiles Support which would be GGGRRB.
- Explosive Concoction
- Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks Support
- Greater Volley Support
- Empower Support
- Elemental Penetration Support
- Inspiration Support or Awakened Greater Multiple Projectiles Support
Level 20 CWDT / Level 1 Precision
Only Mark on hit and Snipers Mark need to be linked.
We have a few auras in this build, you might not be able to fit in precision or banner at first but always should run these core ones.